Aluminum in China
AZ-China are your experts for all-things Aluminum in China | 2020
The worldwide Aluminum industry is certainly off to a tumultous year, with price fluctuations, raw materials in short supply, COVID-19 affecting manpower and many other issues culminating in the perfect storm.
But is it all doom and gloom?
Well, fortunately at AZ-China, we can help you get to the core of the situation with our experts out in the field every day, so that you don’t have to.
We regularly visit ports, factories, smelters, anode plants, alumina facilities and roadshows for our clients around the world. If you’re in need of information about the Chinese market for Aluminium, or Alumina, or other secondary / raw materials relating to the production of these products, then our reports are what you need.
We provide clients, both large and small, with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports on a wide range of topics.
- Bauxite & Alumina Stock Reports
- The Black China Report – Aluminum & Raw Materials
- World Aluminium Monthly
- Aluminium Weekly
- Weekly Market Review
- Annual Report
- Almost Daily Newsletter
All of these reports, provide you with essential data, graphs, analysis into the current market, from the price of alumina, carbon, petcoke, aluminium, and much more.
As the leading consulting company based in Hong Kong and Shanghai, China, for the Aluminium industry, we work with the worlds best, from large mining corporations, construction companies, investment banking corporations and other household names in the industry.
A recent news article by Reuters & The New York Times (see here) highlights our reach within the industry.
- Online Global Aluminium Conference from 8 to 10 November 2022 sponsored by Tokai Cobex
- AZ China becomes AZ Global Consulting Ltd.
- “The current power crisis inside China is about policy deployment gone wrong,” Paul Adkins, Founder and Managing Director, AZ China
- AZ CHINA CONSULTANCY JOINING BOTH ENDS OF THE WORLD IN A UNIQUE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF ALUMINIUM
- China June aluminium output falls for 2nd month, hit by power curbs – RTRS | News Wires